On 12/19/06, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
...IMPORTANT: I reassembled the release as I included recent changes...

Sorry to rain on this party again, but Junit tests in your release
candidates fail on non-Windows systems, due to debugging statements
which try to create files like d:/enum.xml.

I have committed fixes, all junit tests pass on my macosx system now.

Five of the htmlunit tests fail here, I won't have time to investigate ATM.

If you redo the distribution files, could you post the new md5 digests
here to avoid any confusion?

-Bertrand