 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
 Sent: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 3:51 AM
 Subject: Re: getComponent with JavaFlow 2.1.9

  Thanks all for your inputs.

 2.1.9 is the latest released version, that's why I am using it. I didn't know
javaflow version there was quite old.
 Do I have to grab the javaflow block from the 2.2.0 and use it ?
 Or wait for the 2.1.10 release which will contain an updated version of
javaflow ?

 Cheers,
 Nicolas

 Torsten Curdt a écrit :
 > Please note that javaflow in 2.1.9 is a quite old version
 > ...unless I missed that someone updated it.
 >
 > cheers
 > -- > Torsten
 >
 > On 12/13/06, Bart Molenkamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >> I've had problems with JavaFlow and classes compiled with debug >>
 >> information (in Eclipse). You could try to compile without debug >>
 >> information, and see if it works.
 >>
 >> Bart.

 Nicolas BOUSSUGE
 Atos Origin - Agence Sud-Ouest
 18 av de l escadrille Normandie-Niemen BP 20
 31701 Blagnac Cedex

 Bureau : 05.62.74.59.69
 Télécopie: 05.62.74.59.00
 mailto :[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.