Reinhard Poetz skrev:
Mark Lundquist wrote:

On Jan 10, 2007, at 10:15 PM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

try http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-rcl-plugin/g1/1297.html

OK, so let me make sure I understand...

I want to make changes to sitemap, XLST, XML sources etc. within a block and have those changes take effect immediately in the running Cocoon. IIUC, there are two ways to do this:

1) By using the reloading classloader;

2) By using the Eclipse Jetty Launcher.

Is that right?

Definitly with 1). Haven't tried 2) myself but it works for Daniel. So yes, you're right.

To make resources available directly to a webapp you just need to make sure that the block directory with the resources in is available at the class path as a directory (file://<path to block>) rather than the block jar. Then the DeployUtil in the cocoon-spring-configurator takes care of the rest. See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=116326232408386&w=2 for how it works.

I described how to use Eclipse as that is what I have experience with. But if you can ensure that the Maven Jetty plugin gets the blocks as directories rather than jars at its classpath, that should work as well.

/Daniel