On 2/5/07, Niclas Hedhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 06 February 2007 00:22, Peter Hunsberger wrote:

> Very nice.  I'm with the camp that would like to see it shrink a
> little, not much but just a little.  Also, I still find it a little on
> the pastel side, I'd like to see a version with bolder colors.

And I realize that asking developers for opinion on style and good taste is
like asking sheep farmers to comment on Versace's latest designs; They are in
the supply chain, but hardly the target audience... ;o)

I wouldn't assume that; most of us have been working with the Cocoon
web site for a long time now and there's a lot of talent in the
development group.

Personally, I grew up in a family of artists that also ran an art
gallery so I realise that everyones opinions on any given piece of
artistic content are going to vary widely. However, having been
involved in web site design since it first became possible to be
involved in web site design I do think we need to go through a limited
critiquing process and that the development community is as good of
source of opinions as any.

Perhaps widening the audience to the user's lists is a good move.

I'm not opposed, but I'm not sure that getting more opinions will help
any? What value do you think they would add?

--
Peter Hunsberger