Hi,

On 9 Feb 2007, at 15:04, Giacomo Pati wrote:

I absolutely support Carsten here. Addmittedly we only have a few core devs that use 2.2 for their daily work and business. But tell me, Andrew, who else is using/testing 2.2 in real world environments, you?

Hang on, that's my point - not enough others using it! I'd love to get a 2.2. site into a real world environment, but I'm still working on documenting the how and the why before I get to that. It's something that's _really_ missing so far.

We more or less have still the same test cases as with 2.1.

Are those the test cases from 2.1 that we have to disable? :-(

I know, I know, if it's an itch for me I should scratch it!

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Sourcesense: http://www.sourcesense.com/