Grzegorz Kossakowski said the following on 1/3/07 14:15:
Could folks working on this give any rough timetable?

You have to keep in mind that the website is not fully 'done' yet. Apart from the masthead and the current front page some elements such as table styles etc. are missing. And I won't make the mistake of assuming I can design it 'similar' to the rest, since up to now Thien's versions were much better.

The 'bottleneck' is now Thien's availability. He's getting married soon and apart from that we need to know if he's allowed/willing to go the extra mile.

OTOH: if you only want to show screenshots, I could add enough of the content to the current 'final4.html' page to get a realistic impression.

Bye, Helma