> The only issue left now (AFAICK) is Peter Hunsberger's mentioning
> of the "pastel" colors of the blocks in the masthead.

I prefer the pastel colors

Hey, no fair voting twice using different e-mails ;-p

Sorry, thought the other one would bounce.

Seriously, how do you know you wouldn't like bolder colors better? We
never never seen any alternatives...

...well, use your imagination :) But seriously - I am old to know my preferences ;)

...plus I find pastel less distracting from the real content. Although the design is really nice do not forget that the focus of the site should be the content.

My 2 cents
--
Torsten