Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a specific reason why this patch (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1354) has never been applied?
>>
>> Technically, other than rewriting the last chunk of the patch, it looks Ok. From procedure POV, I don't recall a VOTE on that. Previous decision on what can be expandable in the sitemap was VOTEd upon.
>
> I will start a vote on this then. Any opinions in the meantime?

I don't see reason why not, even if not needed often.

Vadim

> My usecase is that I want to provide REST-style webservices with Cocoon and knowing which status code to set is part of the business logic.

                                  - o -

I propose making the status code attribute of serializers expandable. This makes it easier to provide REST style services with Cocoon that make use of the different meanings of status codes.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc