Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
In short: I mean that super should work as fallback mechanism. I guess it does not work that way now. However, this would eliminate need for circular dependencies and give cleaner design.

What do you think?

Yes, this would indeed be better. The super block must not know of its concrete children, but be able to call polymorphic matchers - true OO. Then I can remove the cyclic dep.

Alex

BTW: When I started to use blocks and especially using the inheritance feature, I was surprised that I manually had to include the forward-**-to-super-block matcher at the end of the child sitemap....

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com