Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
I prepared another series of releases from trunk, see the list of all 43
artifacts below.
You can find the staged versions of the modules (sources, binaries, javadocs + checksums + gpg signatures) at http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/.

To produce a binding vote, I'd have to download each artifact and peek inside it. Given sheer number of files in the download location, it is practically impossible (short of mirroring the whole directory or creating .tar.bz2 by myself and downloading it). To simplify release checking process for all PMC members - can you create a single (or couple of - but not dozens!) download file? Thanks.

here you are:
http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/cocoon-2.2RC1_staging.tar.gz

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc