Giacomo Pati wrote:
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Giacomo Pati pisze:

I could confirm that Cocoon was working up to last friday. But after
updating my local repo an hour
ago or so, I'm facing serious problems with Cocoon throwing an
exception like the one below so I
have to revert my previous vote to a _-1_:
Do you use Cocoon from trunk or Cocoon from staging repo that we vote on?

Sorry, I meant trunk so I missread Reinhards mail and thus can give again a +1
for the stuff in the staging repo.

But anyway, something beyond revision 552148 has broke trunk.

yes, see the "svn commit: r552371 - trunk broken, help needed" thread.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc