Giacomo Pati wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Before I'm going to release the Cocoon Maven plugin, I worked on the
XPatcher for the web.xml. All .xweb snippets now get rewritten so that
the ReloadingClassloader interceptors get applied to filters, listeners
and servlets.
As I was at it I also implemented a wrapper around the "normal" Spring
web application context. It takes care of context reloads internally and
is completly synchronized. Giacomo reported that he had problems when
you accessed the Spring application context from outside of Cocoon, e.g.
from within a servlet filter. This _might_ be helpful in that case
though I haven't tested it yet.
I'll test it today, thanks.

Now here are my results: It doesn't work as expected!

That's strange :-(

What do I have to do to reproduce it? Is writing another servlet that accesses the Spring application context enough?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc