Giacomo Pati wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Giacomo Pati wrote:
If you need some help just ask. Maybe I can snip up a sample. Would
that be feasible?
yes, provding a minimal Spring Security sample would help a lot because
I've not used it yet. It would be great if you create the sample based
on the block archetype. Thanks!

Ok, watch out for the commit of it _NOW_ :-) as I've already prepared a simple
sample.

It's not yet finished but if you launch it by 'mvn clean install jetty:run' and
point you browser to
http://localhost:888/cocoon-acegisecurity-sample/supervisor you should be
redirected to a login
page. Enter the cocoon/cocoon user/pw pair and afterward each request will give
you aforementioned
exception.

Thanks, that helps a lot! I can reproduce the problem but TBH I have no clue why this can happen at all :-( AFAICS the app context is setup correctly but once it gets used together with the acegi stuff, it complains that the app context is closed.

I will have a closer look at it ASAP.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc