Guys,

I plug into your thread because I'm right into it : I checked-out the Cocoon
ACEGI sample, completed it and tested it, it's great.
But I've got trouble with the xweb file : using the block-only rcl webapp, patch is correctly applied, but I would like to make my app security with ACEGI a block (seems promising with ACEGI as a filter and xweb), but such a block included into a webapp block does not triggers web.xml patching when calling "mvn package".

Did I missed something ?
Thanks a lot for your answers !

--
Olivier Billard