Sorry, I hit the wrong button, so former reply doesn't has any changes :-(

> I haven't tested your changes but I would like to something more general.
>
> I wonder if you have not hurried up too much with this change. Even
> though Xinha is an obvious replacement for HTMLArea they are _not_ the
> same projects. I think that if someone wants to switch to a new
> project she should give others a few days for comments, raising
> concerns etc. Of course, I think that formal vote would be overkill in
> this case.
>
> It's especially valid in this case because Rice proposed to use Dojo's
> editor as an alternative. I was going to raise the same issue but
> wanted to do some research before so I could add some value to the
> discussion. Unfortunately, I have not had enough time to do it.
>
> Felix, all in all, I'm not against this particular change and speaking
> honestly I _am_ happy that we finally moved to Xinha but I couldn't
> resist commenting general practise.

Well, that's what I'm of course lacking as newbie , the general practise.
I just had some time left last weekend and that was the result. It's not
in fact a replacement, you should be able to use it in parallel. Don't
hesitate to open the discussion you had in mind. I can undo my changes
if this hinders a discussion about it.
Anyway I think the discussion should be raised and from my POV it's not
bad to give a user different implementations of editors he can use.

I agree that the title of the issues I raised/fixed/closed may be not
absolutely correct, because I didn't replaced it.

So let's raise the discussion about (another or the) replacement for
HTMLArea.

Felix