Felix Knecht pisze:
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Was htmlarea removed completly or is it just a styling option whether
I want to use Xinha or Htmlarea?

It's just a styling option you have (xinha instead of htmlarea) and no
real replacement has be done. You can use both at the moment, it depends
on the styling option you use.

Ok, I'm fine with it. I'll evaluate Dojo's alternative as soon as time permits
but if others are willing to do the same, don't back out.

I agree, 'replacment' was definitely the wrong term. It's an addition
that you now have the choice which one you want to use.

Then, I think it's better to change issue's summary.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski