Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:

Hmmm, something worth trying. Do you think that changing
o.a.c.environment.* classes (like MockRequest) so they implement Servlet
interfaces and wrapping them in AbstractTestCase won't break anything?
Hmm, it *should* not :) But I fear we'll only know afterwards..

I should have guessed the answer ;-)

Unfortunately, I face another problem. The only wrapper for HttpServletRequest we have is o.a.c.environment.http.HttpRequest but its only constructor looks like this:

  protected HttpRequest(HttpServletRequest req, HttpEnvironment env) {
    super();
    this.req = req;
    this.env = env;
  }

It's protected and it demands HttpEnvironment :-(
Do you think that I should create MockHttpRequestWrapper that would extend
HttpRequest? It all looks insane for me.

I'm wondering if previous approach (stub implementations) wouldn't be easier...

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski