Hi Alfred,

Alfred Nathaniel pisze:
On Sat, 2007-08-11 at 11:22 +0200, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

Speaking about myself I prefer much more language prefixes and I think we should go for it. The question that we need to answer is if we want to support #{} syntax in sitemap? Since it was never there I don't think it makes sense to do so.

I also don't see the benefit of extending the sitemap syntax.  The
existing {input-module:parameter} syntax is flexible enough to support
{jexl:cocoon.request.some_param} and {jxpath:cocoon/request/some_param},
and that is not much harder to read or write than the ${} and #{}
equivalents.

Actually, one of my goals for GSoC project is to get rid of input modules completely and only support expression evaluation. As for now, I'm _not_ going to remove old code handling input modules from cocoon-sitemap-impl but only add possibility to evaluate new refactored expressions.

Decision about my goals has been discussed earlier.

Besides it avoids all problems where you would want to have a literal $
or # immediately followed by an input module expression.  (Although I
cannot think just now of an example where that would occur.)

Why not use escaping? It's already supported.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski