I don't want to see Cocoon portal under COCOON_BLOCKS only to have it changed later.

I also don't understand the last sentence in Reinhard's email, "IMO we should either create them all or don't change anything because I don't understand what the benefit of having multiple Jira projects is if we can't use correct version numbers.". This implies that separate Jira projects can't have correct version numbers, which I don't recall ever hearing anything about.

I'm not about to vote -1 on this proposal, but I'm also not seeing others enthusiastically endorsing this either.

Ralph

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
If we can't get this piece of information, I'm +1 for setting up the 20+ projects (http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=118728284316195&w=2).

To push this subject forward and do not spoil another vote I would like to ask you:
  a) are fine with proposal updated by Reinhard?
  b) are all doubts dispeled so you can vote with confidence?