Giacomo Pati wrote:
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Giacomo Pati pisze:
Yes, clean my M2 repo.

of problematic behaviour in order to help anyhow.
Still have the problems. With scpre="request" I got the stack trace after the
first request found
at http://people.apache.org/~giacomo/request-log4j-2.log
I fear that we got stuck. Without working code exhibiting your problem I cannot
help any further.

I made an attempt to recreate your setup and even reproduce the same problem. I
attach this sample
application to my e-mail. If you made it failing with OM/@scope="request" I'm
happy to play with it
little more and kill this nasty bug.

To be honest, I get almost the same stack trace with your little sample.

Grek, your sample doesn't run for me either. From a quick glance I'd say that it's the same stacktrace as Giacomo posted.

I also think that it's the same problem why the samples from trunk do not run
here.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc