Giacomo Pati pisze:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>> I'm going to throw away my .m2, recompile it, and check your sample again. I
>> just want to be sure,
>> but this is going a little while.
>
> Ok, I've done as written above but have the same results. No matter what
> settings I have in
> core/cocoon-pipeline/cocoon-pipeline-impl/src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/ObjectModel.xml
> I always get the same stack traces:
>
>       http://people.apache.org/~giacomo/GrekSample-pipelineComponent.log
>       http://people.apache.org/~giacomo/GrekSample-request.log
>
> Sorry, I get something different that you, so I'm stuck and cannot upgrade to
> it with my projects!

Giacomo, this issue caused frustration that affected all of us but I would like
to ask you about a
little more. Could you start my sample in a debugger and set breakpoint on
put() method of
ObjectModelImpl? Then could you analyse all calls to that method and figure out
if they are
operating on the same ObjectModelImpl class instance?
You should debug with OM's scope set to request. The expected result is that
during whole request
processing (including making a servlet call) every method call should be on the
same instance of OM.

If it's not the case just try to find out what and when creates new instances
of OM. Since my sample
works fine for Reinhard it must be something really unusual with your env.

I'm going to describe in detail pipelineComponent scope as Daniel asked me for
so it may be easier
for you to track the code you are (hopefully) going to debug.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski