Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
Reinhard Poetz skrev:
Don't get me wrong. I would love to move to Spring sooner than later but I wonder if this wouldn't be a too big step.
Starting to think so as well.

For the moment I would propose that we fork cocoon-pipeline-components and cocoon-sitemap-components to the whiteboard. Then people who are intrested can work on Springification, using more appropriate packages, simplify the API and so on. When we have a clearer picture about how we want the components we can move back the improved sitemap components to trunk and depricate the current ones.

After having forked cocoon-pipeline-components and cocoon-sitemap-components we should probably revert the Springifiction of the generators, serializers and readers in cocoon-pipeline-components.

+1

Let's fix this for the final 2.2 release and work in parallel on the springification. As soon as it is done, we branch off 2.2 and merge the springified Cocoon back into trunk.

WDOT?

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]