On Jan 15, 2008 9:44 PM, Reinhard Poetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> > ...I
> > guess it should be always easier to write isolated unit tests than ITs. Am I
> > wrong?
>
> hmmm, it depends. Integration tests for Cocoon have always been tests at
> HTTP/XHTML level....

Might be just a question of terminology. When you're creating an HTTP
servlet, it is not really usable outside of an HTTP environment.

So (and test purists might hate me for saying that ;-), one could
argue that testing servlets via HTTP is actually a unit test. It's
just that it happens over HTTP instead of being just java method
calls.

-Bertrand