Hi Kamal

One of the items on my (long) list of jobs to get done, in my re- working of CForms/Dojo is compression/minifying/packaging etc.

There are a number of different scenarios that I can imagine people will want to for it, but TBH, I have not thought it all through yet ....

1) development : uncompressed/un-minified, each 'class' loads separately
2) production (a) : single compressed/minified js file containing just the dojo and cforms code to support one cform, application or site. 3) production (b) : single compressed/minified js file containing just the cforms code to support one cform, application or site, with dojo loaded from CDN. 4) production (c) : load everything from CDN (i.e. arrange to put versionned CForms JS in eg. http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxlibs/) no idea if they'd be up for it .....

As I said, I have not looked into this very closely yet, but I assumed the first level of support would be documentation on how to use Dojo's built-in compressor within Cocoon manually, with support in the XSLT to allow a developer to specify a specific js file to load instead of all of individual dojo/cforms.

I think you need a config file to drive dojo's compressor. It would be interesting to see if this could be automated by a maven or ant build task.

regards Jeremy