Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that documentation publishing (and contributions publishing) has not been forgotten but it faced some serious issues.

I've implemented support for Flash files for our documentation infrastructure (Daisy export plug-in) but these changes seem to confuse Maven greatly. Documentation publishing is mostly a manual process now which is a very tedious thing as you can probably imagine.

Therefore I decided to publish some things that I could recall that have been modified and focus on fixing the issues we have.

New docs should appear within an our or two on main site, if you find anything unpublished that you would like to see on our site (e.g. your own changes) just give me an addresses to the pages and I'll take care of publishing by doing it manually.

Thanks to all for the patience and work on Cocoon's documentation.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski