Bertrand Delacretaz pisze:
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 3:48 AM, Grzegorz Kossakowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
...I just wanted to let you know that documentation publishing (and
contributions publishing) has not been forgotten but it faced some serious
issues....

Reminds me that there was no response to my request for an alternate
backup of the Daisy stuff, see
http://markmail.org/message/jojhpmlqwoqlz4l6

Yes, I've seen your e-mail and wanted to take care of backup already but still these issues with docs publishing has changed my plans.

When I'm done with this nasty things happening right now I'll contact you and we'll decide how to proceed with the backup process.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski