On Aug 4, 2008, at 3:49 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:

I've never really liked the word "pipeline" because I tend to think of surfing when I hear it. That isn't altogether bad I suppose, but it isn't altogether accurate either. I tend to think of what Cocoon does more as a "pipetree" rather than a pipeline since it isn't strictly a linear process and many branches can come into play. I'm not suggesting that that is a good name, but something more descriptive where the Cocoon implementation would be the classic example might have more significance in the long run.

Cocoon Tubes? Connect series of tubes and you get a pipeline!

:-)

Vadim