Hi Grzegorz,

Sorry for the delay, but I finally got to look at the Upload Sample in CForms. The simple one, without the progress bar does seem to work in my local copy of 2.1.12-dev that I am working on.

I tried the sample string below and it came through correctly.

Does switching ajax on or off make any difference on your setup?

Sorry I could not reproduce your problem :-/

regards Jeremy