Robin Wyles pisze:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if this work in progress is available anywhere? I can't seem to find it in trunk.. I am coming up against some bugs when using certain dojo within a repeater - would love to see if dojo 1.1 resolves these.

Hi Robin,

From my experience it looks like there are many people asking about Dojo 1.1 integration, few that seem to work on this stuff for their own but almost nobody that is willing to work on trunk.

Actually, Jeremy Quinn has probably the best progress but he still keeps everything on his local computer to our misfortune.

Jeremy, I was thinking about this branch yesterday and I think you should branch whole 2.1 and commit your work to your branch.

Also, even if I could assist with this process (which is very easy btw.) but I think it should be you who establishes the branch because I have no free cycles to support branch of 2.1 at the moment. Fortunately enough, at Apache we have Subversion 1.5 installed so you will be able to take advantage of improved branch/merge support in 1.5.

Robin, back to your question: I hope that once Jeremy publishes his work we can all join our forces to push things forward. When it comes to me, I can help with porting Jeremy's work from 2.1 to trunk.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski