David Legg wrote:

I still cringe about the number of empty pages. I must continue to put more content in... I believe it is killing the project at the moment.

Me too... actually, I suggested to delay the release of 2.2 in order to move all the applicable 2.1 docs into the 2.2 sub-site, but that suggestion was turned down.

I did some "documentation port" myself, but I have to admit it is not that easy, since something *may* indeed have changed in the passage... bottom line: you have to know a component's behaviour in both 2.1 and 2.2 before safely porting its doc.

Ok... you win!

That's refreshing... I'm used to lose most (all ?) arguments ;)

Regards,

   Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it