My cocoon-springification [3] work does not have any reloading by itself, but I use JRebel with C3 with great success.

Cocoon RCL simply doesn't work for me, and even the referenced application [3] while short and simple fails after first reloading with completely broken Spring context. I've tried to fix it, but meet so much issues that decided not to spent more time on it when working and much more complete and transparent solution is available already.

On 2012-01-04 10:06, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
On 03/01/2012 11:45, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Tue, 2012-01-03 at 10:41 +0100, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
Hi devs,
cocoon-sample and cocoon-archetype-block do use cocoon-maven-plugin to
prepare and deploy a block to a local jetty, featuring some class
reloading feature.

We may, of course, continue (actually, start again) support for
cocoon-maven-plugin. but I have more a feeling that we could better
concentrate on C3 development, instead.

WDYT?
Actually I think Igor has made a cut on the rcl using spring rcl
instead. I would rather not force to use tomcat and bound us there.
However if we can extract Igors work in this area I would be +1 to drop
our own stuff in favor for spring.
Are you talking about [3]? It does not seem (to me) to provide any class
reloading; Igor, can you provide any hint here?

[3] https://github.com/igorzep/cocoon-springification.git