2012/6/5 Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>

> On 05/28/2012 10:26 AM, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I propose Javier Puerto as a new Cocoon committer and PMC member.
>>

> I counted only positive (>3 binding) votes.
>
> Welcome Javier as new Cocoon committer and PMC member.

> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there
> is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable
> better productivity.
> Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the
> direction of the project.
>
> Since Javier is already an ASF committer we will now ask for the project
> karma for him.

Thanks to everybody, I will do my best as new Cocoon commiter and PMC. Last
two weeks, I didn't have time for cocoon development but I expect to
continue next week with the IncludeTransformer caching. Also I want to
create a diagram with the current caching implementation so we can follow
the current implementation easier.

Salu2

salu2