On 27/10/2015 17:52, Javier Puerto wrote:

    On 27/10/2015 13:37, Javier Puerto wrote:
    Hi all,

    @Gabriel, sounds very interesting and the update can bring some
    new energy to the project. :)

    > Hum, is there anyone around with enough know-how about 2.2.?
    Sorry Francesco, I was quite busy last three months but I will
    have some spare time in December so I could take a look into the
    changes.

    Thanks Javier!
    I have already set my very first question for you - see my comment
    in COCOON-2347.

No problem. To reply the question I will need to check it with the code as I don't remember ATM. I could take a look into the issue at Friday afternoon or weekend.

Great: see my last comment

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2347?focusedCommentId=14977966&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14977966

for an update on this.

Regards.

    Hello Folks,

    nice to see the project still being alive :-)  I decided to make
    a jira issue about our attempt to make cocoon 2.2 work with
    spring framework 4.2.x.

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2347

    I will append comments about progress etc. there and give you an
    update on the mailing list as soon as something substantial could
    be found out.

    greets,
    gabriel

--