On 3/19/08, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here's a peek at some of the interesting issues in the 3.3 TODO list
>  that need discussion:
>
>  * COLLECTIONS-238 - Allowing ExtendedProperties to have empty values.
>  ie) "foo="  would result in a key of foo existing.

It's not just that the key exists, it actually points to an empty
string.  This is useful for HSQLDB (uses empty string password I
believe).

>  * Specifically for James Carman - how does Dave's patch to your
>  COLLECTIONS-194 look?

I would rather see it with the nopTransformer(), personally.  This
would remove the null checks from the implementation method (the one
that takes all of the parameters).  I actually had this code lying
around and I don't know why I didn't do the work to patch it myself.