I would like to do a bug fix release of Commons Chain - mainly to
release the fix for CHAIN-33[1] - which hit a Struts user recently
(see STR-3143[2]) - but there are a few other bug fixes as well
  [1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHAIN-33
  [2] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-3143

The artifacts are here:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/chain_1_2_RC1/

SVN Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/chain/tags/CHAIN_1_2_RC1/

Site:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/chain_1_2_RC1/site/
(note m2 generates relative links, so some don't work - but the site
is for info and not included in the release artifacts)

Release Notes:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/chain_1_2_RC1/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/chain_1_2_RC1/site/changes-report.html

RAT Report:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/chain_1_2_RC1/site/rat-report.html

CLIRR Report:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/chain_1_2_RC1/site/clirr-report.html

RC2 has been built with m2 - but m1 and ant builds are available - details here:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/chain_1_2_RC1/site/building.html

Note: Chain is targetted at JDK 1.3, but I built with JDK 1.5 because
of the issue with m2 and JDK 1.4 - but I have tested on JDK 1.3 and
JDK 1.4 using m1 and JDK 1.5 and JDK 1.6 using m2

Vote is open for 72 hours

Thanks in advance for your feedback/votes.

Niall