It would be nice if the site provided a list of fixed issues found here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310463&fixfor=12312674

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Bourg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:10 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [cli] CLI 1.2 Release preparation

I'm preparing the release for CLI 1.2, I have uploaded the files and the
site on people.apache.org. If this looks good I'll roll out a formal RC1.

http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/cli-1.2

http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/cli-1.2/site

The plan is to let the RC run at least one month before releasing a
second RC or a final release. In the meantime I'll contact the main
projects using CLI and ask them to give it a try. This should ensure
that no major regression is introduced in this release.

Emmanuel Bourg