Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
Dennis Lundberg a écrit :

Thanks, I tried with 2.0.9 as well, and it works for me...

I'm running this command:

  mvn clean assembly:assembly

and the path in the source zip/tar has the correct version.

mvn assembly:assembly works for me too, but the binary package is incomplete (no javadoc).

The release was generated with "mvn -Prc deploy"

Right, I can confirm that this problem only occurs when the rc profile is used. Still not sure why though...

Emmanuel Bourg

Dennis Lundberg