Hi all,

Just for the record, I have used Jelly in a commercial project as
well, in the installer of an application that supported multiple
databases (like Oracle and MySql) - we developed the database
installation/update script in Jelly.

So, regardless of the discussion of wheter Jelly is appropriate or
not, I think it has its merit and have been used out there more than
we (ASF guys) suspect.

That being said, it would be great if could bring the project back to
life. I might even be able to help by  applying a patch or two (I'm a
Jakarta committer), but can't commit (no pun intended :-) to do much
more than that.

-- Felipe