On 11/11/2008, John Spackman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
>  Great :)
>
>  I'm working on some addition patches for JELLY-184 and a few others; they
> don't always make a lot of sense added to a single JIRA entry though, IE
> patch for one bug affecting the patch script for another - is it OK to just
> email an update here instead?

Please do not send patches to the mailing list, unless they are *very* small.

It's much more difficult to keep track of them, and to reference them
in SVN logs.
Also, JIRA has a checkbox to say that you grant ASF the rights to use the patch.

If there are several JIRA issues, but one patch, then I suggest adding
the patch to one issue, and list which other issues it fixes. The
issues can also be linked together.