On 2009-01-12, Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2009, at 7:49 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> I haven't figured out which artifact it is that breaks configuration's
>> tests - but must admit that I didn't try too hard since nobody seemed
>> to be interested anyway.

> Well, I'm interested.

Great.  It first happened when the Gump descriptor was changed to use
mvn instead of Ant to build, this makes things more surprising to me.

Usually when a project switches to mvn I first remove all dependencies
and watch the files mvn downloads to add in the dependencies built by
Gump later.  The tests started to fail as soon as I added the
dependencies.  I mentioned it here but ...

I'll use two separate new threads for getting the test reports and
debugging mvn builds in Gump (changing the subject lines) because it
may help other projects later as well and I want to make it easier to
find in mail archives.

Stefan