On 2009-01-18, Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de> wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> On 2009-01-17, Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de> wrote:

>>> I tried this locally, and everything seems to be fine.

>> Then the change that breaks your tests must have occured in trunk
>> after the release - or Gump is now pulling in something more than
>> just a more recent Xalan, I'll check.

> Just to be clear: with "tried locally" I only meant that I updated the
> dependency to Xalan in pom.xml and ran the unit tests

I assume this would be sufficient for mvn to use the more recent
version of Xalan.

> - just to ensure that the new version does not cause any
> problems. This was successful.

> The warning mails from Gump have been there for quite a while now; in
> any case they started before the release.

Before the release of Xalan 2.7.1?

Anyway.

The currently failing build of configuration-test uses the configured
depenencies and downlads them from Maven central except for:

* Xerces
* Xalan
* xml-apis
* xml-resolver
* Ant
* JUnit

The tests passed inside Gump when only Xerces, xml-apis and
xml-resolver were coming from trunk.

I'll now revert the Gump descriptor to require only JUnit in addition
to Xerces and hope it is going to get sorted before Xalan and Ant that
way.

Stefan