I believe we can call it 1.2 - as long as it's API compatible then tis good.

The Java5 version is more up for debate. If the API is no longer
compatible, then we start to lean to 2.0. Especially as calling it 2.0
allows for more of an overhaul of API.

There's also an argument that wants the package names changed for each
major version.

Hen