--- On Sat, 3/14/09, Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:

> From: Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
> Subject: RE: [lang] 3.0, what's in; what's out
> To: "Commons Developers List" <dev@commons.apache.org>

Based on the research I have done thus far, type erasure makes it impossible to
determine the parameters of a given object, but you can still learn certain
things about type parameters of methods, fields,  and superclasses that may be
helpful.  The idea is under development, but it's based on James's code from
[proxy]'s 2.0 branch.  Thanks for your concern though!  ;)

-Matt