On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Gary Gregory
<ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:
> [...]

They're in the backcompat location. Someone with the itch will need to
develop a build/release around it, but it's unlikely to be very hard.

I didn't move deprecated things over.

I also didn't move the NestableException code over. I'll get that
branched over now as it seems like a likely backcompat desire.

Hen