Hi Ralph,

+) I'm unable to run "mvn test" on commons-vfs (see below) SVN trunk
+) you can deploy a SNAPSHOT using "mvn -Pci deploy"

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

=== START ===

Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//org/apache/commons/commons-vfs/2.0-SNAPSHOT/commons-vfs-2.0-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository//org.apache.commons/jars/commons-vfs-2.0-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.commons:commons-vfs:test-jar:tests:2.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.commons
-DartifactId=commons-vfs -Dversion=2.0-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests
-Dpackaging=test-jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.commons
-DartifactId=commons-vfs -Dversion=2.0-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests
-Dpackaging=test-jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.commons:commons-vfs-sandbox:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.commons:commons-vfs:test-jar:tests:2.0-SNAPSHOT

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.commons:commons-vfs-sandbox:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.m1 (http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)