----- "Bill Barker" <billwbar...@verizon.net> a écrit :

> [...]

OK. So we wait before adding new fields.
I created the first implementations to address some problems I have with ODE: I
need to solve linear systems involving only rational numbers to compute some
coefficients very accurately. I also wanted to replace the old BigMatrix with
something more consistent with the new linear package. So I think it is
interesting to finish this work on linear algebra and add the SparseFieldMatrix
and SparseFieldVector classes.
Do you agree with this and would Bill accept to give an hand on this work ?

Luc