>>  > Yes, I know; the original instructions (shown as outdated, at the
>>  > bottom) imply that it is possible; seems to me it would be a lot
>>  > better.
>>

>> No its not outdated - just the last paragraph is outdated by the above
>> writings:
>
> That's what I meant - the last para is marked as outdated.

ah forgive, I should read better.... yes you are right. sorry.

>>  I don't know where the problem is, but according to Jörgs e-mail I
>>  would say we can ignore for now. Just saw your PM with the properties,
>>  I guess there is no need to answer any more
>
> No, but if you could apply the property changes that would be good -
> or let me know and I can check out the code on people.a.o and do it
> there.

Wouldn't it be better to do this at trunk? Didn't Jörg say this isn't necessary?
When doing a new RC i check out the trunk again new and fresh. I think
it would be better to have changes there instead of patching the RC?
Or did I miss something, sorry for aksing dumb.

Cheers
Christian