That's really cool.

BTW, Can I ask about the plan of data distribution strategies of your
'distributed' package in the future? IMO, it seems, it doesn't sit
well with 'common-math' project.

If if there is a developer who wants to implement 'distributed', pls
let us know, too. I'm working for the Hama
(http://incubator.apache.org/hama) with ScaLAPACK members.

edwardy...@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org