Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Thanks to all who provided feedback on RC1.
>
> Changes in RC2
>
> * Fixed copyright date in NOTICE.txt
> * Restored development reports
> * Improved thread-safety and timing/reliability in GOP,  GKOP tests -
> thanks, sebb!
> * Added link to release javadoc in site.xml
> * Fixed xml errors in changes.xml
> * Added test for ErodingPerKeyKeyedObjectPool
> * Changed clirr comparison version from 1.3 to 1.4
> * Added missing attributes to sources jar manifest
>
> The files are here:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-pool-1.5-RC2/

There are lots of checkstyle errors (463). However, most of them seem to
be missing javadocs for private inner classes, so the missing javadocs
are not really important.

One error is related to an Apache header in CursorableLinkedList. Most
probably some minor white space change or similar as the header is there.

These problems are minor to me, so here is my +1.

Luc