Hi folks,

some thoughts along the line ...

+) I would like to use the M2 release plugin
+) I don't mind copying the release tag to a "RCX SVN" tag if the vote fails
+) the <commons.rc.version> is work-around to distinguish multiple RCs
+) I know that the release process is not perfect but "perfect is the
enemy of good"

And my personal point of view - either we settle for one (documented and
accepted) approach or you should positively accept that not all things
are perfect. At the end of the day I want to get a release out of the
door and not let my RC getting killed by endless discussion (btw - the
last time it was the version numbering schema for commons-exec)

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl